● What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and games, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
● What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
● The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
● How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, contact form or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We do not collect any information about you or your app usage. However, we use Google’s AdMob advertising service in our free apps, which may lead you to some external website or applications. We are not responsible for the content of the external websites.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email email@example.com or phone number +52 44350092:
● See what data we have about you, if any.
● Change/correct any data we have about you.
● Have us delete any data we have about you.
● Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In the event we discover we have collected information from a child in a manner inconsistent with COPPA’s requirements, we will either delete the information or immediately seek the parent’s consent for that collection.